My previous posts

Loading...
0

I got promoted!

Posted by Frozy on Saturday, October 09, 2010
This blog is to tell you all about my promotion as a Lead Engineer at the PWD in Bangalore.

I wouldn’t say my life had been in a blissful state before marriage but it was a little better with little Frozy having his own little Frozy time. Yes, there are advantages. I have stopped using my hands for certain exercises. But now when I think of it, have I?

There are very few hand signs in the word which are universally well known and have been followed by the pre historic mankind. It’s the rocking motion of your hand, angled away and into your body, at a place slightly below your midriff. This sign is used as a profanity or as a means to pleasure at the same time. But it’s so right when elders say God has his owns plans. I was so naïve to ignore Destiny. I am no longer a self made man. I bow to thee.

Why? Now imagine you doing the same motion (ladies can be excused of not following the motion to the letter, but you may follow it to the spirit). Now try it with your fist open, bring it a little above. Somewhere below your chest and then bring a plate under your hand.

Plate? Yes my dear fellow bloggers. PWD is nothing but Plate Washing Department of my house, which is headed in spirit and substance by none other than the Evil Puppet Master, my wife. I have reasons to believe that God just didn’t happen to leak that certain hand motion to all bachelors just like that. He had ulterior motives - to train all bachelors into master dish washers. And then leave them at the mercy of their wives. This beats Chinese torture like nothing else, won’t you agree? Now, thinking of that, I have started to believe that God must be a lady only. Why in the world would a fellow man want other fellow men to do this? Or may be he is under orders from His wife. Not sure there too. I can very well understand his predicament if he is. Anyway, it’s all a grand plan for world domination. That much I can say. I want the parliamentary bill for women quota to be scrapped. Our politicians are far better visionaries than us poor mortals. Imagine us ruled by women outside the house also. Brrrr…

|

0 Comments

Readers

Copyright © 2009 nonsense of humour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek and FalconHive. Gadget by Blog Doctor.