My previous posts

Loading...
2

Japanese Boss...

Posted by Frozy on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 in
People have been asking me off late as to why I am working so much. Guess it’s a problem of the Japanese.

To the uninformed, I have been getting up at 8.30 everyday (yeah, AM AM AM), correctly going to office at10.00 and coming back at 8 sharp. I make use of the flexi timing thingy of my company to the maximum extent possible. A proud employee! All the companies should follow this policy. When I joined here, I guessed, assumed, presumed, thought that flexi timing means people can come at whatever time and go at whatever time people feel like (in malayaalam, thonnumbol varaam thonnumbol pokam).

I celebrated. No more rules. I have found paradise. I proclaimed; if there is a heaven on earth, it’s this; it’s this; it’s this…

But after a week I found some discrepancies. All my colleagues are not following this flexi timing thing. Dumb people! All are coming properly early morning and leaving by 6. Why so? But immovable items like the coffee vending machine are having flexi timing. (It works only when it feels like working). I couldn’t exactly fathom this phenomenon.

Then one day it dawned on me. I found out that, I am not exactly part of the “people who feel”. It’s my boss and my seniors. I can leave whenever THEY feel like I can leave and I have to come whenever THEY feel like I ought to come. Tiger Tail!! (pulivaal ennu malayaalam) So I started my protest by coming to office on time. I like Japanese. Someone told me it’s their strategy. You work more to protest. So I became Japanese and worked my butt off. Ha. One day I will make them realize they shouldn’t come in my path.

But I forgot Rule No.1. My bosses are not Japanese.

PS: Rule No.2: Coffee vending machine is the boss of all bosses




|

2 Comments


Well Well u r not a Japanese guy n plz dnt even try to be one.As it is, its difficult to handle MR K.P.Naveen dnt wanna handle Mr K.P.Naveen Nakamura.:)


i like that name.. MR. Nakamura.. :)

Readers

Copyright © 2009 nonsense of humour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek and FalconHive. Gadget by Blog Doctor.