My previous posts

Loading...
1

Creativity at its best!!

Posted by Frozy on Friday, January 05, 2007
How many of you like the Hutch ad? many.. i am sure.. Airtel? also many..

This is one of the ads that i liked the most.. Just amazing..

The product is bottled fresh coconut water..

u can see the shadow of the bottle actually is a coconut tree.. Brilliant Idea..

and fresh.pure.divine. --> excellent tag line.. combined with the background.. the ad sense is too good..

No.. it didnt make to the front page of the Hindu or TOI.. may be thats whats so special abt it.. it featured in one of the ad competition at my B school.. u can meet key ad maker in Orkut at

http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=735346705675118564

My friend and classmate, Phalgun..(thanks to him for letting me use the ad here)


More about ads, coming soon.. let me go and get a bottle of Fresco..

|

1 Comments


Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=lithium orotate side effects ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Readers

Copyright © 2009 nonsense of humour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek and FalconHive. Gadget by Blog Doctor.