My previous posts

Loading...
1

Dumb and Dumber

Posted by Frozy on Saturday, March 21, 2009
What's is the difference between being dumb and pretending to be dumb?

Me and one my acquaintances (using his own words) were having this deep conversation about Vinod Kambli and his not so good looking wife (or girlfriend.. donno) And from no where he started laughing.. I thought he has gone bonkers thinking how can this happen to us.. The same old "why me" syndrome.. Then he said:

He: "Do you know, a girl proposed to me once"
Me: (Shit.. how can that happen.. the world is going upside down.. This is the end..)
He: "What are you thinking?"
Me: "Nothing.. You continue.. What happened after that?"
He: "hihihihi"
Me: (????!!)
He: "I said how can you do this to me?"
Me:(Well said.. You have just saved a life)
He: "I never thought about you this way.. I thought we were just friends.. And she started to cry"
Me: (Must be tears of happiness)
He: "Hihihi"
Me: ???!!! again!!
He: "I was wondering, how can someone love me?"
Me: (So true, my friend.. I am happy about your self realization)
He: "I told her, we can continue to be friends for ever. But not this way.. She clutched my hands and didn't let me go.. Then I told her that I have to go home and we will see later"
Me: "mmmmmm"
He: "I knew I deserved someone better than her"
Me: ………... (falls down and faints)

Now, the million $$ question: Who amongst us was dumb and who was pretending to be dumb?

(This story is not completely fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is also not coincidental. There are a couple of inspirational figures behind this story apart from me. And I genuinely hope they don't read this post)

I had neglected this blog space for quite a long time.. almost 2 years to be precise.. got hooked up onto another site and was there for 2 years. I am back in Blogspot.


|

1 Comments


i know the answer but i ain't telling and spoiling your story :P

Readers

Copyright © 2009 nonsense of humour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek and FalconHive. Gadget by Blog Doctor.