My previous posts

Loading...
0

I Me Myself and Frozy

Posted by Frozy on Saturday, September 28, 2013
How many of you know the real Frozy?  Mostly it has been kind of platonic relationship. It may be because I haven’t properly introduced myself yet. Whatever the anonymity and the associated fundas are, some of my real-life friends know the real Frozen Sun. Or simply which section of iland not to visit! So, why you poor wretched souls shouldn’t be given that option to escape the obvious, right?

So I am going to bare myself. The real Frozy!

When I started here, I had thought that I will write here anonymously. But whenever a girl joined my office team or when I happened to stumble upon one in a better environment (afterwards they unanimously agree that it is their sheer misfortune), the first thing I ask her is… “Do you like blogs?” Immediately followed by (the answer to the first one being inconsequential) “Have you read Frozen Sun on reddiffiland?”  Some people are of the opinion that it might not be a good opening question. Oh, I know. They are just jealous.

I am Frozy. Going strong on 26. Absolutely no grey hair. To start with, a highly unsuccessful mechanical engineer in practical life though theoretical knowledge is very high to the extent of actually being a total bore. Managed to get good grades in all the exams by religiously mugging up all the Chinese formulae and when ever that didn’t help, copying shamelessly from slips up my undergarment. My general life can be summed up by the next line- To get a four wheeler drivers license, (which means I don’t have one yet) you need to learn it first which I am not willing to (which means I am lazy) because that demands getting up early in the morning (which means I sleep like a polar bear) and going to a driving school (heaven save those souls who do). A vicious circle and therefore no license. But that has resulted in a particularly high level of enthusiasm in the Greater Dog Community near my flat. By using a car I don’t want to rob them off their daily evening jog routine. They are all a big happy joint dog family, chasing me and my bike around.

After my engineering this weird yembeeyay bug bit me in some unspeakable part of my body. I packed my bags went to Chennai for coaching classes. Did everything there except studying and spent a year as complete honest example of a loafer. Then at the end of that Stone Age, I wrote xat mat cat dog donkey and whatnot to somehow get inside a college. That was also the time when I started resembling a Neanderthal physically, emotionally, chemically and grammatically. The idea of going after girls started to become a high point of my life, with as much luck as Chandler Bing (of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.) Somehow I got into a college. (A nice one for that matter. Not some I-too-did-MBA College, mind it. That’s the only area where I am itchy, other than the unspeakable part of my body mentioned earlier.) Then joined a company‘s in Bangalore.  Got transferred to Pune after roaming around USA for some time. That was Fun. Stayed in Marriot for 3 whole months, ate, slept, boozed, played pool, poker, went partying, mouth washed using coca cola, played cricket in baseball grounds, got chased by Afro Americans, alternated between office and strip bars… mmm.. It was nice.. (If anyone from my family is reading this, it’s all a joke… This is not me. You know I don’t play cricket.)

Girls and Humor has always attracted me and so I laugh at any attempt at latter by any former. I give credit to my friend Nibesh for whatever sense of humor I have. Thx Spartan Nibesh! Talking about Spartans, there is this biggest dilemma and challenge in front of me, something to the tune of facing a one million strong Persians. My parents want to get me married off (Come on, you sulking Persians, you bloody homosexual retards.. I think I will rather fight them.) For my parents, I am a full house (means “pura niranju nilkal” = Malayalam for “get the hell out of our life”). So they dragged me kicking and screaming to fill up the matrimonial section in some shady website (the entire business of marriage looks shady to me). I will soon write about that. I am quite busy and my life is full of songs.

Coming back, now that the truth is out, “Frozen Sun” has lost most of its meaning. But I like that name very much. Shortened as “Frozy”, it has been going rounds in my limited circle of friendship here in iland. So I may just not say adieu to Frozy.

Yet again Frozy,
Yours.


If you read this, chances are high that you might NOT like any of my blogs. But still try reading some. I promise a complete waste of your time.

|

0 Comments

Readers

Copyright © 2009 nonsense of humour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek and FalconHive. Gadget by Blog Doctor.