My previous posts

Loading...
0

God and Chicken Biriyani

Posted by Frozy on Saturday, September 28, 2013
Blog world is under attack. No, I am serious. It’s turning slowly into a hotspot for nirvana and moksha sales. “Dus ka theen.. Dus ka theen” Where ever I go, I read about people finding meaning for life or scrutinizing geeta khuran or bible. No offense people. I have stopped reading all those heavy stuff which might be exactly what you just thought aloud! But here in this land I am the God so I know the answers already. Once upon a time I too was dwelling into such topics as why we are here and why not in Priyanka Chopra’s bedroom and all. But then one day I suddenly dawned on me that we are here to eat Hyderabadi Chicken Biriyani and I possibly couldn’t find an answer any better than that. Just imagine. What’s better than Hyd Chi Bir three times a day? Also it’s better to search for something for which I can find an answer. For example, where did I leave my glasses now? Shit.. hold on..

OK.. Got it.. In a way I am glad that blog-world might put an end to all human Gods. At this rate, we will pack them all to Timbuktu for good. The next century maharshis munis babas etc will say, “vals, if you are to seek moksha, pls go to the deep junglee pages of blogging. They are doing it better than I am” or some ayurvedic soup will advertise “From the weblogs of blogs directly after scanning it using the most advanced search engines, the essence of life in a soup, to glow your soul like the pages of xxxxx”

I have used xxx as the name because I am Hippocratic and not ashamed of that. I am young and have no intention of looking for a deeper meaning to my otherwise interesting life. What if I found the meaning and it turned out to be “clean all the municipal sewers”? Sorry guys. I am not going anywhere there. As to the iLand, I have no qualms about being in the midst of such a wide variety of topics. You all write away to glory! I always have the all encompassing power of ignoring and saying “not again!” But no one will hear me so here I go.
“NOT AGAIN!”

Wooo.. That was better. I was going through blogspot and sulekha the other day. I had always thought that this life seeking mode is on because demography of iLanders is mainly married people who are now into that mode because of their family pressures or they simply don’t know what else to do. Now please stop screaming. I really have not met many youngsters who want to seek life’s meaning at 12:00 in the night on a Friday (And after 8 years of college and 10 years of school, believe me, I have met quite a number of them.) But basically I was wrong. I saw some blogs in blogsopt which had the effect of Shock and Awe of US of freaking A. I was. Really. Then for some others I laughed and howled like a moron in my cubicle and my boss came looking for me. He thought I was having sex in my cubicle. I was making all weird noises it seems. People HOWL when having sex? Must be some sex!

Now you might again yell, then go to them sumbitches. Leave us alone in peace and moksha. Sorry people I have no intention of doing that either. God never told anyone I know that you should seek life’s meaning. He must have said “You bloody punk. Have some fun for me. Will ya?” So I will be here and write as I like. Will God be standing at gates of earth’s boundary with a club and pepper spray, asking all, “Hey you, ya ya you only.. The one in green dirty Bermuda.. Come on.. Out with it. What’s the meaning of life?”  Then I definitely will reply, “Sir.. mmm.. err.. Hyderabadi Chicken Biriyani?” If God send me to hell for a wrong answer, I am sure he will come along with me (God is everywhere. So why not in hell?) Then we will have a glass of Heineken beer, chicken barbeque on direct hell’s fire followed by Hyderabadi chicken biriyani. (My only fear is that God might turn out to be a chicken. Then I am doomed)

Since I am the God here in this page, I will write as I like and you will read only what I want. You don’t have the option of not reading it also because if you have read till here, there is no turning back. The blog is already over.

Frozen Sun


I should fax the recipe for that barbeque sauce to God. I like mine with a tinge of vinegar.

|

0 Comments

Readers

Copyright © 2009 nonsense of humour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek and FalconHive. Gadget by Blog Doctor.