My previous posts

Loading...
0

Love Beats

Posted by Frozy on Saturday, September 28, 2013
I am smitten and I am head over heals over this girl. I don't know who she really is. We have not even had a conversation. All i do is to listen when she speaks. Even if i do speak, my voice will never reach her like hers reaches mine. And do i want to? I am not sure. Moreover that sweet voice has kept me spell bound for the last couple months. To be exact, since i landed in Pune. My travel in the car is almost always with her musical voice ringing in my ears.

Last week i realized that she can sing also. That too, not bad. (I for that matter, bray!) Half my friends around me had a hypnotized look on their face which i didn't like at all. I was not sure if that was because of her or the song that she played on her radio. The sense of music was exactly like mine. And that laugh.. Awwoooo.. i envy all the guys who work with her who get the golden moments to share when she laughs.

She speaks marathi. And i haven't heard anyone talk marathi so sweetly as she does.  My friend said its because she mixes English with marathi. I don't care if she mixes English with Pudina chutney. As long as its her, its good. I am almost on the verge of learning marathi so that i could follow her word by word.

I got really pissed off when one day i was not able to listen to her. I realized then that she has gotten into my mind so much. I almost decided to do a Munna Bhai and go to her office bay and talk to her. But i basically being a coward, found hundred and one reasons to not to do so. What if she is married? What if she has a boyfriend? What if she is the sister of a local goon? What if my boss didn't gimme leave? And more terribly, what if she is single and said OK for me? What will i do then?? Questions are always easy to find. Its to find the answers that gives the problems.

So i decided to do what i can do best. Write a  blog. Not that it will make a world of difference. I don't even know if she reads iLand. And i don't have the guts to tell her to come and read my blogs. She being a leading RJ of FM radio might have many things in her mind other than reading my stupid blogs. I am smitten by her. By radio jockey Maanasi in Radio Mirchi, Pune.


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

|

0 Comments

Readers

Copyright © 2009 nonsense of humour All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek and FalconHive. Gadget by Blog Doctor.